Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Pinning Like A Fool
Instagram Tips and Tricks
Now on Babble Voices!
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
Money is Hard
- A Damn Miracle: Honey Cured My Allergies
- Confidence Woman
- The A-Frame Barbie Dream House (Circa 1978)
- Beyond Awesome: Color-In Wallpaper
- Kitchinspiration: Orange French Toast
- Stigma, Weed, and Taxes (Hold On To Your Hats)
- I Know It’s Not Halloween, But These Are The Best Things I’ve Ever Seen
- Pesticides in Infant Formula? Seriously Similac?
- Purgeday Thursday: Automotive Edition
- Getting Comfortable With Discomfort
- Oi Oi Oi
- Life Amongst The Beasts
- Try Something New: Calligraphy & Martinis [+ The Most Delicious Martini Recipe Ever]
- T-Minus One Month: How’s That Purging Going?
- So, I’ve Been Thinking About The Shortcomings Of American Idol, And I Have Some Thoughts.
- It’s Purgeday Thursday, But This Post Has Nothing To Do With That.
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t Stop Talking About My Hair.
- The Merida Situation
- No, YOU’RE Immature.
- “That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big, It’s Full Of Secrets”
- DISNEYLAND + TODDLER = AWESOME
- This Woman Is Awesome. I’d Be Lost Without Her.
- My Friend Paul Is A Male, Childless CEO With Something To Say.
- How The WSJ Took A Giant Dump On Women
- This Is Why Our Collective Body Image Is In The Shitter.
Author Archives: Morgan
My Father-In-Law was the first one to mention it to me. I had coughed my way to a cracked rib while in Laguna Nigel for the weekend, and he was watching me alternately hack and wince with a sympathetic eye. … Continue reading
I guess I was always aware that there are people in the world who don’t think that everything they do sucks, but I’ve never been one of them. It’s my worst quality. I’ve always second guessed my own every move. … Continue reading
For Christmas this past year, Scott Mom brought out the pristine 1978 Barbie Dream House that had belonged to my sis-in-law Maegan. We were all overwhelmed that they’d decided to bestow this treasure on Delilah, but obviously Dee most of … Continue reading
If you’ve ever dreamed of channeling Peter Max in your own living room, today’s your lucky day. From British Artist Jon Burgerman comes this amazing Burgerdoodle color-in wallpaper. I want it so bad I can taste the wallpaper paste in my mouth … Continue reading