Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Dammit Life, Stop Distracting Me From My Blog.
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
- Sometimes Life Can Be Disappointing
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Delilah
I was laying in bed with Delilah when it happened. I had to barf. I’d eaten an early and ill-advised dinner and it was coming back to haunt me. I sat up, then doubled over, feeling the cold sweat creep … Continue reading
A four year old’s birthday party is no joke. This is no longer an adult party where kids come and there’s cake. This is a full-blown kids party with pinatas and crafts and party favors, and everything I wasn’t prepared … Continue reading
She’s four. My girl is FOUR. I don’t blog nearly as much about our adventures as I used to because at some point over the past four years the baby in my belly became her whole own person, and I … Continue reading
Who knew that my kid getting Homework was going to turn out to be so much fun? Delilah started Pre-K a couple of weeks ago (I know, right?) and this past week, her very first homework assignment ever was to create her … Continue reading