Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Pinning Like A Fool
Instagram Tips and Tricks
Now on Babble Voices!
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
Money is Hard
- T-Minus One Month: How’s That Purging Going?
- So, I’ve Been Thinking About The Shortcomings Of American Idol, And I Have Some Thoughts.
- It’s Purgeday Thursday, But This Post Has Nothing To Do With That.
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t Stop Talking About My Hair.
- The Merida Situation
- No, YOU’RE Immature.
- “That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big, It’s Full Of Secrets”
- DISNEYLAND + TODDLER = AWESOME
- This Woman Is Awesome. I’d Be Lost Without Her.
- My Friend Paul Is A Male, Childless CEO With Something To Say.
- How The WSJ Took A Giant Dump On Women
- This Is Why Our Collective Body Image Is In The Shitter.
- Casual Coachella-Day (Or, How I Spent My Spring Vacation.) (What?)
- I Tattooed My Eyelids Hear Me Roar
- Look For The Helpers
- “Moms Who Drink And Swear”: Can We Talk About This Modern Mom As Frat Boy Image?
- “What Kind Of Hippie Am I? I’m A Business Hippie.”
BloggingLife Is Hard And I’m Freaking Exhausted.
Fifteen Things I Learned About Style From
My Three-Year-Old Daughter
- Dogs Wearing Pantyhose
Where Purgeday Thursday Meets Casual Friday;
And Not Just Because I’m Lazy!
- In Celebration Of What’s New
- The Miniature People Are Judging You.
- I Got All Obsessed With Lavender Hair On Pinterest. So I Gave Myself Some.
- PSA: Remember Those Black Wedges We All Loved? They’ve Been Knocked Off!
Category Archives: PreFab
Ikea Prefab has finally arrived out west. Yes, you read that right. After offering their extensive (and impressive) line of Prefab homes only to those lucky enough to share a continent with the Swedish manufacturer, we here in the good … Continue reading
That is approximately 1/3 of the pile of crap I brought home from Dwell on Design to sort through and eventually, in some form or another, write about. The LA Convention Center is BIG (and NOT easy to navigate) and … Continue reading
Once upon a time, before there was a baby on the way…before the economy took a nose dive…Scott and I had decided that our first home would be one of these beautiful pre-fab creations known as a FlatPak House. We … Continue reading
Emma sent this house to me a few weeks ago, and it may be one of my favorite prefab creations yet. I’d actually seen the original rotating house on HGTV, but had somehow missed the fact that Solaleya has made … Continue reading