Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
- Sometimes Life Can Be Disappointing
- Stick It To Your Instagrams
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Family
^ It’s easy to be thankful for these two. I mean, honestly, c’mon. ^ Lately, I’ve had this increasing feeling of unsettley-ness. Not in a bad way, more in an exciting way. Just y’know…life is so full of possibility if … Continue reading
I think I’ve kind of acknowledged my girl-crush on my friend Moorea before. And I’m not one of these people that bandies about with the term girl-crush. I’m pretty sure that if you search my archives you’ll find it used … Continue reading
My sister keeps this picture of the two of us (I’m the tiny one) with our Dad just about 32 years ago exactly. In this photo, my Dad is essentially the exact same age I am today, he’d just turned … Continue reading