Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Pinning Like A Fool
Instagram Tips and Tricks
Now on Babble Voices!
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
Money is Hard
- So, I’ve Been Thinking About The Shortcomings Of American Idol, And I Have Some Thoughts.
- It’s Purgeday Thursday, But This Post Has Nothing To Do With That.
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t Stop Talking About My Hair.
- The Merida Situation
- No, YOU’RE Immature.
- “That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big, It’s Full Of Secrets”
- DISNEYLAND + TODDLER = AWESOME
- This Woman Is Awesome. I’d Be Lost Without Her.
- My Friend Paul Is A Male, Childless CEO With Something To Say.
- How The WSJ Took A Giant Dump On Women
- This Is Why Our Collective Body Image Is In The Shitter.
- Casual Coachella-Day (Or, How I Spent My Spring Vacation.) (What?)
- I Tattooed My Eyelids Hear Me Roar
- Look For The Helpers
- “Moms Who Drink And Swear”: Can We Talk About This Modern Mom As Frat Boy Image?
- “What Kind Of Hippie Am I? I’m A Business Hippie.”
BloggingLife Is Hard And I’m Freaking Exhausted.
Fifteen Things I Learned About Style From
My Three-Year-Old Daughter
- Dogs Wearing Pantyhose
Where Purgeday Thursday Meets Casual Friday;
And Not Just Because I’m Lazy!
- In Celebration Of What’s New
- The Miniature People Are Judging You.
- I Got All Obsessed With Lavender Hair On Pinterest. So I Gave Myself Some.
- PSA: Remember Those Black Wedges We All Loved? They’ve Been Knocked Off!
- Casual Fridays, Because Lounge Clothes Are The Best Kind Of Clothes, AmIRight?
Category Archives: Friends
I don’t publish a whole heck of a lot of Guest Posts on this site. In fact, with the exception of my super depressing September 11th Series, this might actually be the only one. But my friend Paul texted me … Continue reading
We don’t take many vacations around these parts. With both of us being self-employed, it’s hard for us to find the time to take off of work to take those much needed life-breaks. So most of the time, we just … Continue reading
Amy and I shared a bedroom for a year and an apartment for two more and now she’s the cutest Brooklyn Mama you ever did see. I feel lucky that despite our distance I get to see her and her … Continue reading
Subconsciously, I think I like to surround myself with people who are just so intensely talented that I have no choice but to feel like no matter what I did I could never replicate their creativity and brilliance. Keeps me … Continue reading