Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Pinning Like A Fool
Instagram Tips and Tricks
Now on Babble Voices!
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
Money is Hard
- So, I’ve Been Thinking About The Shortcomings Of American Idol, And I Have Some Thoughts.
- It’s Purgeday Thursday, But This Post Has Nothing To Do With That.
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t Stop Talking About My Hair.
- The Merida Situation
- No, YOU’RE Immature.
- “That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big, It’s Full Of Secrets”
- DISNEYLAND + TODDLER = AWESOME
- This Woman Is Awesome. I’d Be Lost Without Her.
- My Friend Paul Is A Male, Childless CEO With Something To Say.
- How The WSJ Took A Giant Dump On Women
- This Is Why Our Collective Body Image Is In The Shitter.
- Casual Coachella-Day (Or, How I Spent My Spring Vacation.) (What?)
- I Tattooed My Eyelids Hear Me Roar
- Look For The Helpers
- “Moms Who Drink And Swear”: Can We Talk About This Modern Mom As Frat Boy Image?
- “What Kind Of Hippie Am I? I’m A Business Hippie.”
BloggingLife Is Hard And I’m Freaking Exhausted.
Fifteen Things I Learned About Style From
My Three-Year-Old Daughter
- Dogs Wearing Pantyhose
Where Purgeday Thursday Meets Casual Friday;
And Not Just Because I’m Lazy!
- In Celebration Of What’s New
- The Miniature People Are Judging You.
- I Got All Obsessed With Lavender Hair On Pinterest. So I Gave Myself Some.
- PSA: Remember Those Black Wedges We All Loved? They’ve Been Knocked Off!
- Casual Fridays, Because Lounge Clothes Are The Best Kind Of Clothes, AmIRight?
Category Archives: Future Therapy Bills
A couple of months ago, Dee and I were at Super Target (where I now do so much of my grocery shopping because HOLY HELL is it well priced there) and passed by the newborn section. She spotted a bear … Continue reading
It’s one of my clearest memories. I’m three years old and I’m on gurney at Children’s Hospital downtown — there are no photographs of this moment, so I know the memory is all mine — so I’m three years … Continue reading
It‘s kind of like a trunki for grownups. I mean, even though I have a full set of luggage that Scott and I share for the wedding, there’s something about this case that SCREAMS Business Traveler. Either that or “I … Continue reading
I pace a LOT these days. I thought that by the time Dee had hit 20 mos, I’d have this whole momming thing in the bag and be moving on to new knotches in my belt. But instead, I still … Continue reading