Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
- Sometimes Life Can Be Disappointing
- Stick It To Your Instagrams
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Future Therapy Bills
A couple of months ago, Dee and I were at Super Target (where I now do so much of my grocery shopping because HOLY HELL is it well priced there) and passed by the newborn section. She spotted a bear … Continue reading
It’s one of my clearest memories. I’m three years old and I’m on gurney at Children’s Hospital downtown — there are no photographs of this moment, so I know the memory is all mine — so I’m three years … Continue reading
It‘s kind of like a trunki for grownups. I mean, even though I have a full set of luggage that Scott and I share for the wedding, there’s something about this case that SCREAMS Business Traveler. Either that or “I … Continue reading
I pace a LOT these days. I thought that by the time Dee had hit 20 mos, I’d have this whole momming thing in the bag and be moving on to new knotches in my belt. But instead, I still … Continue reading