Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
- Sometimes Life Can Be Disappointing
- Stick It To Your Instagrams
Money is Hard
Category Archives: House Hunt
Our roots are here. Our families are here. Our friends are here. Our lives are here. I love it here. Would I cease to exist in a place where no one saw me?
I don’t know. But I know it’s worth thinking about. Questioning the status quo is never a bad decision. Continue reading
Today we stumbled across this little jewel in the Elysian Heights section of Echo Park. This neighborhood is appealing to us for a number of reasons…1) It’s so freaking cute. 2) It’s in Dodger territory. 3) It’s within walking distance … Continue reading
Yesterday Scott and I discovered this sweet pad in Eagle Rock. Again, a neighborhood we had formerly ruled out (because, you know, not in the Valley) and are now finding all sorts of merit to but aren’t completely sold on. … Continue reading
Becca, [pictured, not Scott] our gracious guide, gave us a walking tour of her corner of Silverlake. Then we stopped for a delicious brunch where Scott tried to ignore my obnoxious new habit of incessant iPhone picture taking. [I love … Continue reading