Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Moshe The Mischievous Mensch
- Dammit Life, Stop Distracting Me From My Blog.
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
Money is Hard
Category Archives: kitchinspiration
My Dad can really cook. Like, REALLY cook. As a kid I just kind of thought that that was what food tasted like. But as an adult I have learned that NO, in fact, not everyone can make food taste that … Continue reading
Passover is upon us yet again and Delilah and I wanted to make some springtime goodies for her teachers and the nice ladies in the preschool office. Dee and I have decadent palates, so here’s what we came up with… … Continue reading
It’s kind of sad to be a Jewish kid around the Holidays. Even in LA and NY where I’ve spent the bulk of my youth and it’s easy enough to feel like Jews are the majority instead of a mere … Continue reading
I’ve always had a habit of finding a food I like and then eating it obsessively until I can no longer stand the sight of it (hello, everything on the menu at DOJO my freshman year of college). That’s kind … Continue reading