Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Moshe The Mischievous Mensch
- Dammit Life, Stop Distracting Me From My Blog.
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Laissez Faire Beauty
I’m getting very festive over at Babble Beauty for the holidays, and everyday. Because GOLD.
You know how passionately I feel about eyelashes. I’m pretty sure a good shade of lipstick and a nice pair of faux lashes are all you really need in your beauty kit. (Okay, concealer probably never hurt any body, but … Continue reading
Being obsessed with pretend gold (and real gold) for quite some time now, the fact that I am on an endless quest for ever-shinier gold nail polish should not surprise you. Well I’ve found it.
Check out the whole process from start to finish on Babble Beauty. Other stuff to read over there from me? Moisturizes to Maximize Your Summer Glow (My Dry Skin Bible) Perfect Coconut Milk: I Could Huff This Stuff All Day