Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Luca & Company 3D Play Carpets
- “Last Week [She] Was Killed By Her Husband”
- Cleaning My Insides; A Workout For My Mind
- Moshe The Mischievous Mensch
- Dammit Life, Stop Distracting Me From My Blog.
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Local Stuff
Sometimes I pinch myself because I have a really fun job. I don’t know what my job is exactly these days, so I try to sum it up as “Storytelling” because Blog Posting, Screenwriting, Book Writing (did I tell you … Continue reading
Sometimes, it’s the most random places that we come to love. In the parking lot of our local Trader Joe’s, is a little Mom and Pop produce shop that makes fresh sushi and serves fro-yo, and generally improves the quality … Continue reading
Sometimes, especially in the summer when the internet traffic slows down, having a blog becomes a real off-line experience. The people I get to meet, and the weird stuff I get to do as a result of you lovely friends … Continue reading
Or maybe I just don’t want the weekend to end. Weekdays make my head hurt. Friday night I had dinner at SoHo House with one brilliant old friend and met some brilliant new friends. I got all dressed up and … Continue reading