Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- “Last Week [She] Was Killed By Her Husband”
- Cleaning My Insides; A Workout For My Mind
- Moshe The Mischievous Mensch
- Dammit Life, Stop Distracting Me From My Blog.
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Momming
So, this happened this week — The818.com was called one of the Top Ten Parenting Blogs on the whole Internet by Disney Interactive and my face was the graphic for their massive list making the whole thing kind of weird … Continue reading
I was laying in bed with Delilah when it happened. I had to barf. I’d eaten an early and ill-advised dinner and it was coming back to haunt me. I sat up, then doubled over, feeling the cold sweat creep … Continue reading
A four year old’s birthday party is no joke. This is no longer an adult party where kids come and there’s cake. This is a full-blown kids party with pinatas and crafts and party favors, and everything I wasn’t prepared … Continue reading
She’s four. My girl is FOUR. I don’t blog nearly as much about our adventures as I used to because at some point over the past four years the baby in my belly became her whole own person, and I … Continue reading
Afternoon Delight – which nabbed writer/director Jill Soloway top directing honors at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival – is the kind of movie that you don’t get to just watch and forget about on the ride home. It gets under your skin and into … Continue reading