Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Pinning Like A Fool
Instagram Tips and Tricks
Now on Babble Voices!
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
Money is Hard
- It’s Purgeday Thursday, But This Post Has Nothing To Do With That.
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t Stop Talking About My Hair.
- The Merida Situation
- No, YOU’RE Immature.
- “That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big, It’s Full Of Secrets”
- DISNEYLAND + TODDLER = AWESOME
- This Woman Is Awesome. I’d Be Lost Without Her.
- My Friend Paul Is A Male, Childless CEO With Something To Say.
- How The WSJ Took A Giant Dump On Women
- This Is Why Our Collective Body Image Is In The Shitter.
- Casual Coachella-Day (Or, How I Spent My Spring Vacation.) (What?)
- I Tattooed My Eyelids Hear Me Roar
- Look For The Helpers
- “Moms Who Drink And Swear”: Can We Talk About This Modern Mom As Frat Boy Image?
- “What Kind Of Hippie Am I? I’m A Business Hippie.”
BloggingLife Is Hard And I’m Freaking Exhausted.
Fifteen Things I Learned About Style From
My Three-Year-Old Daughter
- Dogs Wearing Pantyhose
Where Purgeday Thursday Meets Casual Friday;
And Not Just Because I’m Lazy!
- In Celebration Of What’s New
- The Miniature People Are Judging You.
- I Got All Obsessed With Lavender Hair On Pinterest. So I Gave Myself Some.
- PSA: Remember Those Black Wedges We All Loved? They’ve Been Knocked Off!
- Casual Fridays, Because Lounge Clothes Are The Best Kind Of Clothes, AmIRight?
- Purgeday Thursday: It’s About Progress, Not Perfection (How Motivational Am I?)
Category Archives: Movies that are awesome.
Seriously. Look at those lids: As the story goes, I had just turned three when my best friend and I were both cast as Tinker Bell in the pre-school year end performance of Peter Pan. One set of wings + … Continue reading
Okay…I’m actually on the plane somewhere over New Mexico I think…and since I left Scott and Dee back in LA, I’d say the chances of me not returning are slim to none, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to … Continue reading
(via) Ever since a tantalizing ten seconds of a present-day Matthew Broderick as Ferris Bueller hit the web last week, speculation over “Super Bowl or Sequel” started spreading like wildfire. And then yesterday morning when the full spot was revealed … Continue reading
Inviting all your friends over to watch Bridesmaids, which, unless you live under a rock you probably know was just released on DVD (unrated version included.) At least, that’s what I figured when the folks over at Universal asked me … Continue reading