Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Pinning Like A Fool
Instagram Tips and Tricks
Now on Babble Voices!
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
Money is Hard
- So, I’ve Been Thinking About The Shortcomings Of American Idol, And I Have Some Thoughts.
- It’s Purgeday Thursday, But This Post Has Nothing To Do With That.
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t Stop Talking About My Hair.
- The Merida Situation
- No, YOU’RE Immature.
- “That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big, It’s Full Of Secrets”
- DISNEYLAND + TODDLER = AWESOME
- This Woman Is Awesome. I’d Be Lost Without Her.
- My Friend Paul Is A Male, Childless CEO With Something To Say.
- How The WSJ Took A Giant Dump On Women
- This Is Why Our Collective Body Image Is In The Shitter.
- Casual Coachella-Day (Or, How I Spent My Spring Vacation.) (What?)
- I Tattooed My Eyelids Hear Me Roar
- Look For The Helpers
- “Moms Who Drink And Swear”: Can We Talk About This Modern Mom As Frat Boy Image?
- “What Kind Of Hippie Am I? I’m A Business Hippie.”
BloggingLife Is Hard And I’m Freaking Exhausted.
Fifteen Things I Learned About Style From
My Three-Year-Old Daughter
- Dogs Wearing Pantyhose
Where Purgeday Thursday Meets Casual Friday;
And Not Just Because I’m Lazy!
- In Celebration Of What’s New
- The Miniature People Are Judging You.
- I Got All Obsessed With Lavender Hair On Pinterest. So I Gave Myself Some.
- PSA: Remember Those Black Wedges We All Loved? They’ve Been Knocked Off!
- Casual Fridays, Because Lounge Clothes Are The Best Kind Of Clothes, AmIRight?
Category Archives: Pretty
Eiko Ojala is an Estonian Graphic Designer, Illustrator, and Maker of the most captivating color paper cuttings I think I’ve ever laid eyes on. I could look at these all day. For his full, mind-blowingly awesome portfolio, click HERE.
The benefit of waking up before the sun is watching it rise on my living room wall.
But seriously, how absurdly cute is this? The pattern is by Heidi May on Ravelry, and if I had any clue what to do with a knitting pattern I would totally spring for it.
These painted orbs from ImagineNations are just about the coolest spin on a globe I have ever seen (pun yes intended. revel in it.) Anyway, I said just about. I went digging through the depths of the internet and found … Continue reading