Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Moshe The Mischievous Mensch
- Dammit Life, Stop Distracting Me From My Blog.
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Raves, Reviews, and Giveaways
Jessica Alba is smart. Just after she launched The Honest Company, I attended a panel of Moms who had launched their own businesses and Jessica was one of the speakers. I have a tendency towards jealousy, so I didn’t really … Continue reading
Ahhh that sign. Good as the gates of Disneyland when I was a wee one. The whole building used to have rainbow stripes all over it, but now it’s been beiged down to blend in with the surrounding neighborhood. But … Continue reading
I had no idea when I ordered a couple of sets of StickyGrams to check out that they were going to turn out to be a full-blown obsession. Well, color me a fool. They are crazy fun. [StickyGram sponsored this post, … Continue reading
[So awkward, yet again. I mean seriously, who sits like that? I have the posture of an 89 year old. And also I promise I don't always speak in bizarre elevator pitch-y sound bites about myself. Only when I'm a … Continue reading