Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Pinning Like A Fool
Instagram Tips and Tricks
Now on Babble Voices!
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
Money is Hard
TRY SOMETHING NEW: CALLIGRAPHY AND MARTINIS
[+ THE MOST DELICIOUS MARTINI RECIPE EVER]
- T-Minus One Month: How’s That Purging Going?
- So, I’ve Been Thinking About The Shortcomings Of American Idol, And I Have Some Thoughts.
- It’s Purgeday Thursday, But This Post Has Nothing To Do With That.
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t Stop Talking About My Hair.
- The Merida Situation
- No, YOU’RE Immature.
- “That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big, It’s Full Of Secrets”
- DISNEYLAND + TODDLER = AWESOME
- This Woman Is Awesome. I’d Be Lost Without Her.
- My Friend Paul Is A Male, Childless CEO With Something To Say.
- How The WSJ Took A Giant Dump On Women
- This Is Why Our Collective Body Image Is In The Shitter.
- Casual Coachella-Day (Or, How I Spent My Spring Vacation.) (What?)
- I Tattooed My Eyelids Hear Me Roar
- Look For The Helpers
- “Moms Who Drink And Swear”: Can We Talk About This Modern Mom As Frat Boy Image?
- “What Kind Of Hippie Am I? I’m A Business Hippie.”
BloggingLife Is Hard And I’m Freaking Exhausted.
Fifteen Things I Learned About Style From
My Three-Year-Old Daughter
- Dogs Wearing Pantyhose
Where Purgeday Thursday Meets Casual Friday;
And Not Just Because I’m Lazy!
- In Celebration Of What’s New
- The Miniature People Are Judging You.
- I Got All Obsessed With Lavender Hair On Pinterest. So I Gave Myself Some.
- TRY SOMETHING NEW: CALLIGRAPHY AND MARTINIS
Category Archives: Raves, Reviews, and Giveaways
I haven’t really done much of a BlogHer Conference recap this year, because there was just so much to take in from all directions, I don’t even really know where to start. I mean, the freaking POTUS spoke, and also … Continue reading
Like this image on Pinterest by Friday (March 9th) at Midnight for a chance to win a custom Ritani ring stack of your very own. These things are seriously stunning.
Me and Dee – August 2010 So when REI and BlogHer offered me the opportunity to go on a mini REI shopping spree in preparation for our family’s beach camp-out at the end of the summer, I jumped at the … Continue reading
via Creativity Cards. Yesterday when I said the internet was magic? I didn’t even really get it at all. Only now, MAYBE, I think I’m starting to sort of understand just what an incredible community of people these fiber optics … Continue reading