Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
- Sometimes Life Can Be Disappointing
- Stick It To Your Instagrams
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Shameless
Seven years ago, when Scott came home from the restaurant he managed and told me he was going to start a dog walking business, I was not super psyched. But as it turned out, this was no ordinary dog walking … Continue reading
Yesterday, a squirrel ran out into the street and under Scott’s car. Except it wasn’t a squirrel. It weighs about a pound, but we’re pretty sure it’s a dog of some kind. It’s just…let me remind you that I currently … Continue reading
Remember that Milk Board slogan from the 80′s? GOT MILK really is much more succinct. Anyway, now the Milk Board has followed you to my blog. No really, this post is sponsored by the Milk Board of California. Because California … Continue reading
Like, a super sweet suite box: Thanks to Jen and Barb of Mom Life for the invite. It’s rad when fellow working Moms recognize each other and treat each other to nice things. I really can’t thank Jen and Barb enough … Continue reading