Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Pinning Like A Fool
Instagram Tips and Tricks
Now on Babble Voices!
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
Money is Hard
- So, I’ve Been Thinking About The Shortcomings Of American Idol, And I Have Some Thoughts.
- It’s Purgeday Thursday, But This Post Has Nothing To Do With That.
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t Stop Talking About My Hair.
- The Merida Situation
- No, YOU’RE Immature.
- “That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big, It’s Full Of Secrets”
- DISNEYLAND + TODDLER = AWESOME
- This Woman Is Awesome. I’d Be Lost Without Her.
- My Friend Paul Is A Male, Childless CEO With Something To Say.
- How The WSJ Took A Giant Dump On Women
- This Is Why Our Collective Body Image Is In The Shitter.
- Casual Coachella-Day (Or, How I Spent My Spring Vacation.) (What?)
- I Tattooed My Eyelids Hear Me Roar
- Look For The Helpers
- “Moms Who Drink And Swear”: Can We Talk About This Modern Mom As Frat Boy Image?
- “What Kind Of Hippie Am I? I’m A Business Hippie.”
BloggingLife Is Hard And I’m Freaking Exhausted.
Fifteen Things I Learned About Style From
My Three-Year-Old Daughter
- Dogs Wearing Pantyhose
Where Purgeday Thursday Meets Casual Friday;
And Not Just Because I’m Lazy!
- In Celebration Of What’s New
- The Miniature People Are Judging You.
- I Got All Obsessed With Lavender Hair On Pinterest. So I Gave Myself Some.
- PSA: Remember Those Black Wedges We All Loved? They’ve Been Knocked Off!
- Casual Fridays, Because Lounge Clothes Are The Best Kind Of Clothes, AmIRight?
Category Archives: Stuff I Would Buy if I Could
I mean, really. I can’t believe I haven’t bought this mug yet. Because this is NOT the first time I’ve ogled it. Speaking of boobs, these lace bralettes from Victoria’s Secret (Pink) are the greatest things ever to happen to … Continue reading
Several years and a whole other life ago I was working on the Windows “I’m A PC” campaign when I stumbled across these photos of Bill Gates posing for Tiger Beat Magazine circa 1983 or so. They’ve basically stuck in … Continue reading
That up there is the Dolce Vita Julie, one of the fiercest wedges currently on the market. I should know. I own them. In black AND in tan. Admittedly one pair was gifted to me and one pair I bought … Continue reading
Eiko Ojala is an Estonian Graphic Designer, Illustrator, and Maker of the most captivating color paper cuttings I think I’ve ever laid eyes on. I could look at these all day. For his full, mind-blowingly awesome portfolio, click HERE.