Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- “Last Week [She] Was Killed By Her Husband”
- Cleaning My Insides; A Workout For My Mind
- Moshe The Mischievous Mensch
- Dammit Life, Stop Distracting Me From My Blog.
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
Money is Hard
Category Archives: The Not-So-Trivial
I remember being five years old and realizing that it was already New Years again and saying “Wow! This year went by really fast!”. Oh, silly five year old me. You are silly. Now it’s like a blink and a … Continue reading
I literally just had a pep-talk with myself that ended with “C’mon Morgan, blog it out.” No, seriously. In case my radio-silence-followed-by-jealousy-post didn’t tip you off, I am having a week (or two) and while I stared aimlessly at my … Continue reading
Sometimes I feel like I need to take my brain out, soak it in bleach for a while while the rest of me gets a massage and then put it back in. Then, and ONLY THEN will I feel completely … Continue reading
Have you heard the rumblings about Prop 37? It’s a California ballot initiative that aims to require nearly all food sold in California containing genetically modified ingredients to be labeled accordingly. If passed, it would likely roll out to the … Continue reading