Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
- Sometimes Life Can Be Disappointing
- Stick It To Your Instagrams
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Videos
I partnered with Flor and my friends at A2ZBoost and made you this video (with Dee) (And cartwheels). I’m pretty proud of it. I’m also pretty obsessed with my Flor rug. (Our pattern is Vintage Vibe in case you’re curious.) Just … Continue reading
When the world works, it works well. A couple of weeks ago a Berlin Street musician was performing an acoustic rendition of (80′s synth pop trio) Bronski Beat’s Smalltown Boy when Bronski Beat frontman Jimmy Somerville randomly walked by with his … Continue reading
YES!!!!!! THE MOTHER COMPANY DOES IT AGAIN!!!! From the Mama minds behind Ruby’s Studio (The Feelings Show, The Friendship Show), here comes another gem: The Safety Show! It comes at a perfect time for us, just when I’m obsessively worrying about … Continue reading
This leaf bug took up residence on our back slider all weekend long, and I couldn’t stop geeking out staring at him, watching him (or her) breathe, and hoping that the three inch monster didn’t decide to launch into flight … Continue reading