Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Moshe The Mischievous Mensch
- Dammit Life, Stop Distracting Me From My Blog.
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Wellness
YES!!!!!! THE MOTHER COMPANY DOES IT AGAIN!!!! From the Mama minds behind Ruby’s Studio (The Feelings Show, The Friendship Show), here comes another gem: The Safety Show! It comes at a perfect time for us, just when I’m obsessively worrying about … Continue reading
Beach Volleyball phenom Kerri Walsh Jennings was one of eight athletes to grace the cover of ESPN The Magazine’s annual Body Issue this week — having been photographed both while pregnant, and months later with her newborn daughter Scout. I … Continue reading
So, remember how I told you that I went to New York and did that commercial for Happy Family Organic Superfoods? Well, here it is, and it is pretty awesome/ really embarrassing. I had a really good time making this, and … Continue reading
Three years ago I wanted to die. I wasn’t suicidal, to be clear, I made no plans — I was just sort of okay with the idea of not being alive any more. The sheer act of living was harder … Continue reading