Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Moshe The Mischievous Mensch
- Dammit Life, Stop Distracting Me From My Blog.
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
Money is Hard
Tag Archives: Ikea Crib Hack
Our [Scott's] Crib Hack is featured on Ohdeedoh today. Check it out! Up next? We’re hacking our Malm Dresser into a changer to match the crib, and reupholstering our Plycraft Lounger, which will serve as the rocker in … Continue reading
He did it. The shelf is on, the boxes fit (although ideally I’d still like to find linen covered boxes that won’t break the bank) and the thing is sturdy enough for all three of us to sleep in. Our … Continue reading
What started as THIS now looks like that. The sides have been constructed and holes drilled. (The ends will be painted before the rails are permanently attached.) We’re on our way to a modern crib! (Don’t worry – that clutter … Continue reading