The Girl Can’t Help It

We just can’t seem to coax that bottom lip out.

24 Responses to The Girl Can’t Help It

1. We just were talking with the Dr. about this with Bella today! She actually has a rash from sucking on it all.the.time. I can’t figure out how to get her to stop – although it is super cute. Especially on your DD. They look like they are either being shy or thinking about something. :)
    .-= Diana @Hormonal Imbalances´s last blog ..Hosting McFatty Monday with my very first vlog =-.

2. It just extenuates the super cute chubby cheeks. I love it!

3. Make that accentuates. :)
    .-= TheLeaseFamily´s last blog ..Four Lease Ranch =-.

4. oh those arms!! SHE’S SO FUCKING CUTE!

5. Julie says:

Awww, she is so cute!
    .-= Julie´s last blog ..a little roughhousing =-.

6. alicia says:

AW, but it’s so cute.
    .-= alicia´s last blog ..Friday Flip Offs! =-.

7. Melissa says:

But she’s so flipping adorable.
    .-= Melissa´s last blog ..My Birthday Weekend =-.

8. Jennifer S. says:

Her arms, oh her arms! She is adorable!
    .-= Jennifer S.´s last blog ..Chutes & Ladders =-.

9. Emmie Bee says:

She is just angelic. like- seriously looks like the cutest little cherub I’ve ever seen. Delilah: You’re gorgeous!
    .-= Emmie Bee´s last blog ..He Came to Party! =-.

10. Mandy says:

oh heavens i neeed to put those mid arm creases IN MY MOUF.
    she is so stinking CUUUUTE!
    .-= Mandy´s last blog ..it’s time to talk about leggings [and other atrocities] =-.

11. Law Momma says:

Oh God she’s precious.
    .-= Law Momma´s last blog ..Is this Monday? Again? =-.

12. elle says:

eep! my ovaries just exploded. perfect little bebe!

13. *melts into puddle* So so cute.

14. Jessi says:

Hello, I’m a scratched CD that keeps skipping and repeating, I know, BUT… cutest. baby. ever.

15. Samantha says:

I came across you on the bump ages ago…

But, I’ve followed you ever since & your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!
    .-= Samantha´s last blog ..A teeny revision =-.

16. metta1313 says:

And who would want her to stop!

17. Stacy says:

super cute!
    .-= Stacy´s last blog ..Striped Socks =-.

18. Aly says:

Those arms are too much!
    .-= Aly´s last blog ..Woah Mamaroo! =-.

19. precious. little. nugget.

what a sweet girl! great photos, freaking adorable baby you’ve got there.

x!
    .-= emily bilbrey´s last blog ..wordless wednesday, number twenty. =-.

20. She is soo adorable!! I love her little lip smile :)
    .-= Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life´s last blog ..The Winner is… =-.

21. Erin says:

Um, she is the cutest thing ever. I mean, look at those arm rolls. I love babies with arm rolls.
    .-= Erin´s last blog ..Unpacking boxes of memories (and giving them to a rummage sale) =-.

22. Just read your guest post at Charmingly Chandler – hilarious!! If it makes you feel any better, I made myself a tea one morning and put formula instead of cream in it. #fail. I didn’t even realize it until after I drank it, and wondered why it tasted like ass. haha!

Anyway, Dee is super cute as always!
    .-= Jess; [The Bottle Chronicles]´s last blog ..To #helpSam =-.

23. christine says:

She is getting so big! Look at those guns! What a cutie. ;)

24. Pingback: Delilah Shows off her Couture Ruffled Onesie DIY | ...love Maegan