On the upside though, I’m moderately less shitty at taking the daily pictures than I am at posting them in a timely fashion, so I am actually getting much more comfortable with my camera despite all the undue stress. It’s slowly but surely starting to take less trial and error to get the shots I want, and getting more and more intentional. And I’m enjoying it. So, I’m letting this cloud of feeling behind hang over me for just a little longer in hopes that it will continue to propel me forward into finally having a hobby that’s just for me.
Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Moshe The Mischievous Mensch
- Dammit Life, Stop Distracting Me From My Blog.
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
Money is Hard