Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Easy DIY Holiday Garland
Pin Me Baby
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
- Both Of Our Beeswax: Hannukah Candle DIY
- Oh, Did You Think I Wouldn’t Find A Way To Use Gold On My Face?
- Lashing Out
- Thank You, Tryptophan
- Flor For Everyone!
- How Not To Get Maced: A Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Puking While Parenting Is An Out Of Body Experience
- Your Makeup Speaks Volumes: The Science of Judging Others
- Body Image, Body Reality, And The Ability To Alter It
- Awesome DIY Customizable Party Favor Crown
- The Life And Death of Butt Pumpkin
- Smalltown Boys.
- Hey You, Get Off Of My Cloud.
- What Are You Putting On Your Face?
- Toy Stores Rule.
- Too Small To Fail: Becoming A Village
- Time Time Time, See What’s Become Of Me?
- Let’s Be Americans
- Who’s That Lady?
- “Boss Of My Body” Watch This With Your Kiddos, Learn + Groove
- Safe Sleep Saves Lives. Let’s Talk About It.
- Cool or Crazy? My Metallic Gold Nails
- Pure Inspiration: Mica Hendricks & Her Four Year Old Make Beautiful Collaborations
- Sometimes Life Can Be Disappointing
- Stick It To Your Instagrams
Money is Hard
Category Archives: Growing a Human
Over the weekend, I was catching up on the breaking news in the Supermarket checkout lane when I spotted it: An old file photo of brand new Mom Kim Kardashian emerging from a swimming pool in a bikini, airbrushed to … Continue reading
By now you’ve seen this weekend’s TIME cover, right? The one where 26-Year-Old Jamie Lynne Grumet is breastfeeding her upright, not-quite-four-year-old-son Aram. I’m not really interested in talking about the image and the shock value it was selected for. I … Continue reading
Six months. It’s been six months since I gave birth to the most amazing little human being I’ve ever met. So without further ado, I give you: Enter Delilah: Part I. (That’s right. There are parts.) It’s Wednesday … Continue reading
Delilah George was born on October 8th, 2009 @ 3:42am. She’s perfect and I’m exhausted. Details to follow. Happy Birthday little one. I love you too much already. (photo by Sara.)