Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Pinning Like A Fool
Instagram Tips and Tricks
Now on Babble Voices!
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
Money is Hard
- It’s Purgeday Thursday, But This Post Has Nothing To Do With That.
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t Stop Talking About My Hair.
- The Merida Situation
- No, YOU’RE Immature.
- “That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big, It’s Full Of Secrets”
- DISNEYLAND + TODDLER = AWESOME
- This Woman Is Awesome. I’d Be Lost Without Her.
- My Friend Paul Is A Male, Childless CEO With Something To Say.
- How The WSJ Took A Giant Dump On Women
- This Is Why Our Collective Body Image Is In The Shitter.
- Casual Coachella-Day (Or, How I Spent My Spring Vacation.) (What?)
- I Tattooed My Eyelids Hear Me Roar
- Look For The Helpers
- “Moms Who Drink And Swear”: Can We Talk About This Modern Mom As Frat Boy Image?
- “What Kind Of Hippie Am I? I’m A Business Hippie.”
BloggingLife Is Hard And I’m Freaking Exhausted.
Fifteen Things I Learned About Style From
My Three-Year-Old Daughter
- Dogs Wearing Pantyhose
Where Purgeday Thursday Meets Casual Friday;
And Not Just Because I’m Lazy!
- In Celebration Of What’s New
- The Miniature People Are Judging You.
- I Got All Obsessed With Lavender Hair On Pinterest. So I Gave Myself Some.
- PSA: Remember Those Black Wedges We All Loved? They’ve Been Knocked Off!
- Casual Fridays, Because Lounge Clothes Are The Best Kind Of Clothes, AmIRight?
- Purgeday Thursday: It’s About Progress, Not Perfection (How Motivational Am I?)
Category Archives: Growing a Human
By now you’ve seen this weekend’s TIME cover, right? The one where 26-Year-Old Jamie Lynne Grumet is breastfeeding her upright, not-quite-four-year-old-son Aram. I’m not really interested in talking about the image and the shock value it was selected for. I … Continue reading
Six months. It’s been six months since I gave birth to the most amazing little human being I’ve ever met. So without further ado, I give you: Enter Delilah: Part I. (That’s right. There are parts.) It’s Wednesday … Continue reading
Delilah George was born on October 8th, 2009 @ 3:42am. She’s perfect and I’m exhausted. Details to follow. Happy Birthday little one. I love you too much already. (photo by Sara.)
So it’s not the most flattering (or least blurry) belly shot I’ve ever taken, but Scott thought it would be funny to jump in front of the camera while I was posing (which amused the hell out of him…the posing … Continue reading