Gimme all your emails, punks:
Subscribe to The818.com via email and get new posts directly in your inbox!
Pinning Like A Fool
Instagram Tips and Tricks
Now on Babble Voices!
Photo A Day
Dee’s Nursery Tour ((sniff))
Oldies But Goodies
Money is Hard
- It’s Purgeday Thursday, But This Post Has Nothing To Do With That.
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t Stop Talking About My Hair.
- The Merida Situation
- No, YOU’RE Immature.
- “That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big, It’s Full Of Secrets”
- DISNEYLAND + TODDLER = AWESOME
- This Woman Is Awesome. I’d Be Lost Without Her.
- My Friend Paul Is A Male, Childless CEO With Something To Say.
- How The WSJ Took A Giant Dump On Women
- This Is Why Our Collective Body Image Is In The Shitter.
- Casual Coachella-Day (Or, How I Spent My Spring Vacation.) (What?)
- I Tattooed My Eyelids Hear Me Roar
- Look For The Helpers
- “Moms Who Drink And Swear”: Can We Talk About This Modern Mom As Frat Boy Image?
- “What Kind Of Hippie Am I? I’m A Business Hippie.”
BloggingLife Is Hard And I’m Freaking Exhausted.
Fifteen Things I Learned About Style From
My Three-Year-Old Daughter
- Dogs Wearing Pantyhose
Where Purgeday Thursday Meets Casual Friday;
And Not Just Because I’m Lazy!
- In Celebration Of What’s New
- The Miniature People Are Judging You.
- I Got All Obsessed With Lavender Hair On Pinterest. So I Gave Myself Some.
- PSA: Remember Those Black Wedges We All Loved? They’ve Been Knocked Off!
- Casual Fridays, Because Lounge Clothes Are The Best Kind Of Clothes, AmIRight?
- Purgeday Thursday: It’s About Progress, Not Perfection (How Motivational Am I?)
Category Archives: Things Scott Says
I mean, really. I told Scott I thought this might be our last year with a real tree and he was very skeptical. So then I tried to get him to share my vision by describing our awesome white fake … Continue reading
[That is the Lalaloopsy Crumbs Dress that Delilah got for her birthday. She is obsessed with it, only she thinks it is the dress Belle wore in Beauty And The Beast. Last night, outfitted in her new favorite frock, fancy … Continue reading
Riddle me this, blog readers… Scott and I have been together for thirteen years. Married for five. And…y’know, when and a man and a woman share that kind of intimacy for that length of time…shit can get weird. Here’s one … Continue reading
Oh, I’m sorry, I misunderstood. Birds with elephantitis DO belong at the Zoo.